As reported, proficiency testing problems continue to be cited by CLIA surveyors. Among the more serious “condition-level” deficiency citations given to laboratories inspected by CMS in 2012. PERFEQTA is a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant platform. It can help your organization comply easily with mandatory Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) regulations by automating the process of proficiency testing surveys. From the receiving of to the completion and confirming of the survey’s deadline requirement, to reviewing the results with your organization’s team, PERFEQTA tracks the entire process. Reduce errors and missed deadlines and keep your organization functioning and compliant. Connect any issues that need attention with your QMS system or the PERFEQTA QMS for a more holistic approach to quality management.
The PERFEQTA Way
- Replace your current manual process of tracking proficiency testing proficiency testing surveys with a 100% automated PERFEQTA solution that matches the way you work. PERFEQTA is flexible around your needs.
- Monitor the entire Proficiency Testing (PT) process and make sure all PT surveys are complete, and results are submitted on time.
- Manage the review process and initiate actions based on results and turnaround time using PERFEQTA’s intelligent workflow engine.
- Investigate unsatisfactory results using CAPA, Deviations, or Validation procedures, which can be completed seamlessly using the PERFEQTA QMS solution.
- Have an up-to-date list of all surveys and PT performance reports organization-wide with any data points, including receiving date, submission date, result, related compliance documentation, and anything else you track today, or you want to track in the future.
- Access a complete history of all activities and events associated with PT events.
- Know immediately when a task or an action has exceeded or is close to exceeding a user-defined threshold, and activate the appropriate action using intelligent workflows.
- Schedule audits and discover early warning indicators before they become problems.
- Save time and effort by allowing other team members to share their feedback and input and manage follow-up automatically.
- Alert users of pending tasks to be completed and receive alerts when scheduled events are overdue.
- Increase visibility across the enterprise and measure in real-time your risk profile and status for all open and completed PTs.
- Allow PERFEQTA intelligent workflow routing to initiate the appropriate tasks and engage other functions in PERFEQTA QMS solution or any user-defined action as defined in your SOP.
- Reduce risk, potential loss of revenue, errors, and deficiencies and increase the efficiency and productivity of your organization and related operational business areas and continue to provide services to your customers with a quality-first approach.
Audit Management software that moves with you
Track the entire audit process from start to finish with real-time reporting and automatic alerts. Turn findings into actions and actions into positive outcomes. Do all of your audit management with just a few clicks from any device, and deploy it across your organization quickly for specific departments, activities, business units, or sites.
Always Be Ready for Audits
Be ready for audits at any time and nurture a quality-first culture with PERFEQTA’s Audit Management software. Users can configure audits using flexible workflow rules without being limited by a software vendor’s restrictions. Know in real-time the status of each audit, and aggregate audit results to share with staff or management. Get alerts if an audit is not complete, and get updates on findings organized on severity. Use one of PERFEQTA’s 30+ reporting charts or tables, available to your internal teams or external auditors.
Breeze Through Implementation with our Software Experts
The Software-as-a-Service experts since 2005, we will ensure your goals are met and your flow issues are resolved. Implementation is a breeze with multiple deployment options and custom timing. Then, we can help you with custom-built solutions that precisely solve your organizations’ needs.
PERFEQTA is so much more than a laboratory information system! Bring all your work into one data management platform. Replace your paper forms and hard-to-manage software with one solution across multiple departments without compromise and stay in full compliance.
Just a few Audit Management Apps available
Quality is key to any organization’s operations. Improving control and disability into aspects of your operation can raise the quality level and help your organization perform at top-tier levels like never before.
PERFEQTA works with clinical, medical, analytical, and quality laboratories to help them optimize their operations, reduce turn-around times, reduce costs, reduce risks, and improve quality and compliance.
PERFEQTA helps highly-regulated organizations effortlessly meet the FDA’s GMP, GDP, GLP, and GCP guidelines. Extend your enterprise systems, reduce your costs, and grow your GxP operation.
Move freely knowing your software moves with you
PERFEQTA is compliant with HIPAA, FDA 21CFR Part 11 and Part 820, ISO, CLIA, GAMP5 and GxP.
Real-time QC Monitoring
Receive instant updates of quality control events across equipment, personnel and procedures.
CAPA and SCAR Integration
Automate CAPA and SCAR processes to save exponential amounts of time.
Integrate with over 1500 software tools and systems, including BECS, ERP, MRP, LIS, and CRM.
Offline Data Capture
Add data to PERFEQTA modules without an internet connection to work from anywhere.
Keep your highest priority workflow items at the top of your personalized dashboard.
Instantly know if quality assurance procedures are not followed or have been modified.
Delete every paper form you use daily and replace it with automated software apps.
Network Security Integration
Easily integrate with your existing enterprise network security solution.
Top names trust PERFEQTA
“After using the PERFEQTA platform, MD Anderson users reported that PERFEQTA made a great impact on their daily operations. They praised PERFEQTA’s intuitive design, flexibility, ease of use and the support from the PERFEQTA team. The platform scored exceptional marks in regard to reliability and the implementation process.”
“PERFEQTA has removed manual paper records and captured required documentation electronically for our blood bank, ensuring compliance with FDA, AABB, CAP and ISO standards. PERFEQTA is responsive to our needs, enabling us to customize Reagent and Blood QC apps quickly, ultimately supporting quality care for our patients."
“PERFEQTA is the perfect solution for a regional blood center because it grows with you. We can automate our daily quality control processes, improve efficiency and reduce costs. Hoxworth expects to save 4x our investment in spending in our first year on the platform. Transitioning our team from paper to PERFEQTA has been transformative.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Audit Management?
This paragraph and all the others should be re-written to be about whatever page this iss. transformation uses digital technologies such as AI and ML (Machine Learning) to create new or modify existing business processes, company culture, and customer experiences to meet the ever-changing business and market requirements.
What is digital transformation strategy?
A digital transformation strategy is a perfectly laid out plan for using digital solutions to set up or improve the physical aspects of your business across engineering, process, manufacturing, and service.
What are the Benefits of Digital Transformation?
- Enhanced data collection
- Data-driven customer insights
- Stronger resource management
- A better customer experience
- Improved collaboration through integrating digital culture.
- Increased profits, agility, and productivity.
PERFEQTA's pricing is simple, always ROI-positive, and easy to budget. We will build a customized pricing plan that fits the needs of your organization and you won't pay for features you won't use. When you contact us, we'll reach out on a discovery call to gather the necessary information about your organization's goals and provide you with a pricing statement on the first call.
The PERFEQTA promise
We're confident PERFEQTA will be faster to implement than buying off-the-shelf software or building your own custom solution. We promise to get you up and running on your own environment in days not weeks or months.
With 99% customer satisfaction, PERFEQTA has grown with the QMS needs of our clients in life science and beyond since 2005. As your needs grow, PERFEQTA grows with you. Schedule a demo for your organization today!