Maintenance and facility management is imperative across hospitals and healthcare facilities to meet patient needs. Regulatory standards must be met quickly with an emphasis on efficiency so as not put patients at risk or cause downtime for your business. Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and equipment maintenance software have become essential in recent years. They enable procedures such as maintaining critical assets during reduced durations of time. PERFEQTA’s CMMS can save you money by maintaining records of equipment maintenance in real time.
Because healthcare institutions face a set of challenges when managing their inventory, an equipment management systems and equipment maintenance software is essential. One major challenge is poor/unreliable data which leads hospitals into confusion about what items should be included in the system and how many copies they have available for safekeeping or replacement purposes. Hospitals need urgent attention to sterilization cycles as they are often inconsistent across instruments used during surgery. This creates opportunities where bacteria from one patient may end up affecting other patients because there’s no way those infected would know what his/her illness had been caused by.
Poor safety practices in the medical industry are common with paper processes. When a single mistake occurs, it can be fatal for patients’ health and wellbeing. As medical staff occasionally place items outside of their authorized locations, such as placing sponges on shelves below treatment rooms or misplacing things like syringes, they’re wasting hours each day looking through paperwork to find what has been misplaced rather than taking action right away. Equipment management software helps ensure organization are in compliance and running smoothly.
Here’s how PERFEQTA’s Medical Equipment Management Systems Can Help:
- Instantly access and view your organization’s status from a single location, helping you maintain an accurate inventory record for smooth day-to-day operations. All reservations will be saved in the system so that team members know exactly where they need to go when there is a problem or delay with any one item. Maintenance professionals need a equipment maintenance software to ensure preventive maintenance available on mobile apps for ios and android devices.
- Am equipment maintenance software provides instant notifications right away. Medical devices are subject to ever-increasing requirements for compliance, safety and reliability. Maintenance managers need real time preventive maintenance measures in place. Strict regulations mean you cannot afford provide substandard medical facilities or equipment with any chance of compromising patient care in any way. This is why healthcare organizations serve their customers’ needs by using equipment maintenance software which allows them to organize routine audit practices.
- The use of medical equipment management software has made it easier to schedule recurring services for your hospital’s sterilization needs and for preventive maintenance. Equipment that requires continuous maintenance must be cleaned on an ongoing basis will benefit from having dates set in advance so they don’t go overlooked.
- Barcodes give hospitals an easy way to keep track of their medical tools. They allow time savings, because it is quick and simple for employees who have been trained on how use them in the workplace with no mistakes or errors. a reliable equipment maintenance software provide peace-of -mind knowing that every piece has its own barcode which can be scanned when needed rather than trying identify what tool goes where. The reduced risk factors make this practice even more beneficial.
- Medical centers are slowly shifting towards an IT infrastructure that enables them to meet higher safety standards and offer patients high-quality care. To help medical professionals manage this transition, equipment maintenance software provides a secure database for all patient records keeping together with online backups providing protection against unauthorized usage or malware infiltration.
PERFEQTA Equipment Maintenance Software for Quality Control
Automatically track all of your QC data for equipment management, preventive maintenance, asset tracking, equipment maintenance and compare against pre-defined criteria. Detect failures immediately with alerts when conditions are triggered, allowing you to make the best decisions based on timely information.
Equipment management software that moves with you
- Open API for real-time data connection and retrieval
- Data Migration
- EMR Integration
- BECS Integration
- LIS Integration
- ERP Integration
- Condition monitoring
- Work order prioritization and scheduling to lower maintenance costs
- Mobile equipment maintenance (online and offline)
Connect your equipment tasks to CAPA, SCAR and deviation apps
- Perform daily equipment maintenance inspections across the entire organization
Automate scheduling and alerts based on pre-defined workflow to prevent missed work
- Real-time equipment maintenance reporting across all devices
Access the history of your events and make decisions based on relevant data
- Capture any data points for any equipment management with direct entry of via automated data collection methods
- Capture data online or offline anywhere for preventive maintenance
- Establish acceptance criteria for captured data and asset tracking to initiate workflows and actions based on your pre-set criteria per your procedures and policies
Get timely alerts based on any condition you sat and anticipate problems before they occur
- Take equipment out of service or flag for preventative maintenance attention based on pre-set criteria. Reduce chances of errors or use of faulty equipment.
- Schedule maintenance, audits, QC and tasks for all types of work (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual)
Top names trust PERFEQTA
“After using the PERFEQTA platform, MD Anderson users reported that PERFEQTA made a great impact on their daily operations. They praised PERFEQTA’s intuitive design, flexibility, ease of use and the support from the PERFEQTA team. The platform scored exceptional marks in regard to reliability and the implementation process.”
“PERFEQTA has removed manual paper records and captured required documentation electronically for our blood bank, ensuring compliance with FDA, AABB, CAP and ISO standards. PERFEQTA is responsive to our needs, enabling us to customize Reagent and Blood QC apps quickly, ultimately supporting quality care for our patients.”
“PERFEQTA is the perfect solution for a regional blood center because it grows with you. We can automate our daily quality control processes, improve efficiency and reduce costs. Hoxworth expects to save 4x our investment in spending in our first year on the platform. Transitioning our team from paper to PERFEQTA has been transformative.”
PERFEQTA’s pricing is simple, always ROI-positive, and easy to budget. We will build a customized pricing plan that fits the needs of your organization and you won’t pay for features you won’t use. When you contact us, we’ll reach out on a discovery call to gather the necessary information about your organization’s goals and provide you with a pricing statement on the first call.
The PERFEQTA promise
We're confident PERFEQTA will be faster to implement than buying off-the-shelf software or building your own custom solution. We promise to get you up and running on your own environment in days not weeks or months.
With 99% customer satisfaction, PERFEQTA has grown with the QMS needs of our clients in life science and beyond since 2005. As your needs grow, PERFEQTA grows with you. Schedule a demo for your organization today!