Always be Audit Ready!
Hospital staff are often required to respond rapidly and appropriately when auditors come calling. With so much work needing input from different channels of your organization, it’s crucial that any audit management software and audit management tools you choose be able not only automate tasks but also provide standardized workflow templates for audit reports, audit process, compliance management, quality audits, and audit workflow. PERFEQTA’s audit management software eliminates risk factors and allows your organization continuous improvement for access control and data collection.
Audit management requires an audit management system tailored specifically for healthcare industry needs—because there isn’t one size fit all! When it comes to hospital audit management software, practice management software or clinical management software, there is no one size fits all. The software should be customizable based on your technical capabilities and internal process of audits that you have set up within the organizations audit checklists, audit findings, risk assessment to ensure your audit team are compliant as well as being able to provide real time updates so team members can better meet deadlines.
Audit software allows your audit teams to understand priorities and respect others’ workloads at any given moment in time throughout each day or week. Hospital, clinical and practice audit management software should create a single platform and unified, technology-based response to audit management. This way staff can be better prepared for any type of recurring audits whether they are external or internal audits. An audit management software like PERFEQTA has all the right tools in place thanks to an integrated suite solution for hospital networks.
What's the Cost of Noncompliance and not using an Audit Management Software?
Noncompliance is expensive. It costs federal and commercial payers through inappropriate payments, as well as programs to investigate or prevent non-compliant providers from receiving funds in the first place. Department of Justice and states’ Attorneys General often facilitate legal actions for medical coding and billing that violates state or federal laws. This can cost physician offices and other healthcare organizations in terms of: Payback demands; Fulfillment of a Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA); Employment of an Independent Review Organization(IRO). Prosecution under the False Claims Act and other federal/state laws for example, civil monetary penalties that can include exclusion from Medicare or Medicaid programs, etc.
What is an Audit Management Software?
An audit management software contains application modules that help automate an organization’s internal audit process. Audit managers need the ability to evaluate risk assessments and create, report on, and view in real-time the process of their audits. PERFEQTA’s audit management software includes modules to manage every aspect of the audit process for audit management and internal controls.
Why Use PERFEQTA's Audit Management System?
Sometimes it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends in medical practices. Audit management has never been an area where hospitals have had much success! But now there finally exists an audit management software for compliance management creating one platform for all types of healthcare audit demands. Medical audit software provides a quality management system to review quality of care provided, to educate providers on documentation guidelines, determine if organizational policies are current and effective, optimize revenue cycle management, ensure appropriate funds are captured, defend against federal, payer or malpractice litigation while also maximizing profits. PERFEQTA’s compliance solutions provide audit templates for recurring audits that highlight risk assessment and risk management.
Move freely knowing your audit management software moves with you
- Track every aspect of the audit process from start to finish easily from your PERFEQTA audit management dashboard
- Receive real-time reporting and customized automatic alerts
- Turn internal audit findings into actions and actions into positive outcomes, all from one easy-to-use audit software
- Be a mobile audit manager with just a few clicks from any device, anywhere – even without internet access!
- Deploy changes across your entire organization or individual departments quickly and accurately
Nurture a quality-first culture in your organization
- Configure your audit planning and internal audits your way using PERFEQTA’s flexible workflow rules
- Easily evaluate realtime status of multiple projects with PERFEQTA’s custom dashboard
- Aggregate risk assessment results quickly and share visual reports at your management meetings with PERFEQTA’s automated quality management systems
- Ensure compliance organization-wide with automated alerts for incomplete audits
- Organize strategic objectives by severity and quickly implement risk assessment, corrective and preventive action, supplier audits, with PERFEQTA’s leading cloud-based platform
Easily transform your business processes with PERFEQTA’s audit management software
PERFEQTA is so much more than a quality management system! Bring all your work into one platform. Replace your paper forms and hard-to-manage software with one solution across multiple departments without compromise and stay in full compliance. Work with the Audit Process Software-as-a-Service Experts since 2005.
- Just a few audit management apps available
- Choose from flexible data collection options and custom timing
- Solve all of your organization’s risk management with one customizable solution for continuous improvement
- Use pre-built auditing software solutions or easily build your own according to your schedule and budget for best audit results
- Assign tasks, and create a complete overview for your audit plan with a user friendly interface
- Receive unwavering support from software experts if you have questions about your workflow
- Ensure your audit planning and internal audit goals are met and your flow issues are resolved
Easily manage internal audits, risk assessments, technical support issues, document control, and be audit ready while monitoring accuracy, inventory, suppliers and the entire quality control process with PERFEQTA’s customizable audit management software.
Confidently ensure compliance with the FDA’s GMP, GDP, GLP, and GCP guidelines. PERFEQTA chooses to work with highly-regulated organizations, and has been the leading audit management software and clinic management software since 2005.
Frequently asked questions
What is an audit management software?
An audit management software contains application modules that help automate an organization’s audit process. Audit managers need the ability to create, report on, and view in realtime the process of their audits. PERFEQTA’s audit management software includes modules to manage every aspect of the audit process.
What applications can help me in audit management?
PERFEQTA’s audit management apps allow you to track nonconformance, CAPA, deviations management, quality control, validation and more at the tips of your fingers. Work confidently knowing your organization is meeting good practices standards.
What are the benefits of using an audit management software?
In addition to the immense time and money saved removing paper processes, when you detect failures early with PERFEQTA’s alert system, you are able to make the best decisions possible for your organization based on timely, accurate information.
PERFEQTA’s pricing is simple, always ROI-positive, and easy to budget. We will build a customized pricing plan that fits the needs of your organization and you won’t pay for features you won’t use. When you contact us, we’ll reach out on a discovery call to gather the necessary information about your organization’s goals and provide you with a pricing statement on the first call.
The PERFEQTA promise
We're confident PERFEQTA will be faster to implement than buying off-the-shelf software or building your own custom solution. We promise to get you up and running on your own environment in days not weeks or months.
With 99% customer satisfaction, PERFEQTA has grown with the QMS needs of our clients in life science and beyond since 2005. As your needs grow, PERFEQTA grows with you. Schedule a demo for your organization today!